CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Master Choo @ 1st Avenue

It's holiday again! My usual typical holidays are so ever boring with nothing exceptional. Good though that I will get enough rest after living like a zombie for the past weeks.

Having deprived of decent food, my first stop after reaching Penang is Master Choo. This is the outlet of a Taiwanese cuisine restaurant which I went during my first semester at Sungai Petani. They are now opening at 1st Avenue. Another place where I can shop and dine in the future.


Very authentic traditional Chinese inner design


My parents looking happy. Cause of my return home I guess. Lol


Deep fried yam dumpling


Deep fried char siew bun

Some bamboo baked rice. I can't remember the name

Taiwanese tan tan noodles

Herbal jelly and longan

The food are just so so. I still think Kim Gary reign supreme. However the ambience did added some points. Worth a visit.

It's the beginning of another holiday. Hopefully I don't waste it away and make good use of my time before the arriving of my D-day. Wish everyone a very happy holiday and have a great time at home together with your loved ones!

5 comments:

LuPorTi said...

Hey, the restaurant looks romantic.

eMiLy said...

haha. u can bring her too sometimes. ^^

LuPorTi said...

Yaya. Perhaps next week.

melwy said...

bring me to kim gary!
and eh where is avenue 1?
i think my memory of penang stopped since 6 years ago >.<

p/s: someone said when pak tor must jaga badan, cos happy liao tend to eat alot, hohoho, a gd reminder to u too xDD

eMiLy said...

maomao: Haha. You come back la. I bring you to anywhere you want. Hehe. Avenue 1 is right beside Prangin Mall. You are seriously outdated. XP Okok. Sure I know. I after pattor more jaga badan 1 cause when single no need to care what others think mah. Haha. Diet diet.