CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Readjustment

The fact that never changes all the while
Is that the world is ever changing

Nothing remains the same
Not even for one brief second
One thing that seems to be identical
May actually goes through slight alteration
Till the time comes for the differences to be identified
Perhaps there is no turning back

Cherish the changes
As long as efforts are made for the better
Life offers no second chance
Therefore there is no time for regrets

Wild thoughts running amok
Messing the tranquility i longed
Never wanted to be a burden
But yet am so lacking

Used to be so narrow-minded
Its time the priority is readjust
Forever is too long it takes to repent

Thank God for everything
For every single individual that appeared in my life
Helping me grow
Pushing through obstacles
Never to leave me alone

Hoping to see
A better me

4 comments:

melwy said...

u wrote it urself?

eMiLy said...

this? yah.... kinda depressed...
talk to me la wei~~~

ahjoy said...

gal....jia you ya...
no matter what, there'll be someone there to support u...
i might be burn out next sem... i might nid ur help to supprt me ^^

Anonymous said...

wow, so proud of u, i mean ur english standard and writing skill, not ur depression, lol, okok come talk tell me when u free xD
-wei-