CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Wish

The last month of year 2011 has quietly arrived.
It has been quite some time since I had not posted any new entries.

Is everything going smoothly in my life? Not really...
Is there a lacking of interesting activity? I can't tell...
Is time inadequate for me? Yes you bet...

Wasted too much time doing things I can no longer find its significance.

Tired of everything and anything.
Just wanna concealed myself in my own space.


My Christmas wish for this year
I wanna be changed, I wanna be different

3 comments:

Qy said...

a simple yet meaningful wish. It's time to make my wish too. Hehe. Make a wish. Waiting it to come true~

eMiLy said...

Hehe. Then I hope then both our wishes come true. ^^
Let this Christmas be a different one from the previous.

LuPorTi said...

Haha. So, preparing next year resolution or not?