CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 4, 2012

鲜芋仙 MeetFresh @ Gurney Paragon Revisit

It was the 2nd day of Chinese New Year. Since we were having our day off from visiting relatives, haha, we went to the new Gurney Paragon Mall to have some dessert. My parents had been wanting to come since they read the leaflet that was distributed to our house. Advertising works.

Me and my awkward expression

 Huge cuppa coffee by Pacific Coffee next door

 We ordered three desserts

 My choice of Taro Balls Dessert Series (RM6.50). Taro balls + Red beans + Pearls + Barleys (they were out of Taro) on herby-tasting ice. I like this. However I do find the taro balls rather 'tasteless' as compared to Snowflakes.

 Mom's 柠檬爱玉冰 Lemon Fig Jelly Crushed Ice (RM5.20). Just sourish pieces of jelly on sourish ice, not my favourite.

Dad had the cold 招牌仙草 Signature Herbal Jelly (RM6.90). Taro balls on top of herbal jelly and herbal ice with cream. Yum yum.

Pinkish me and pinkish plum flower!

Lot G04 & GA49, Ground Floor,
163D-1-04, Persiaran Gurney,
Gurney Paragon, 10250 Penang.

0 comments: