CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Kissa Koyotei @ Hutton Lane

It has been ages since I have posted a new entry. Daily tiredsome schedule, laggy laptop, unstable WiFi and the family drama, all these contributed to me having a hard time to even come up with a short and simply entry. Now, even my English is getting rusty. *screams!! At times, its really driving me crazy.

So, in order to get my writing mode running again, I'll start by a short entry of me and the sis some time back. Life has been a bliss with her return. (Music: Cause you bring out the best in me...)

It was a Friday after work. Since my parents are off to some farewell dinner, we get to enjoy the tranquil moment of a 'sisters' dinner'. Initially, the plan was to bring her to Fullhouse at Timesquare. Alas, we are both kinda helpless when it comes to direction, *facepalm, we ended at somewhere near New World Park. Since I have always wanted to try out the 'maid cafe' I've read about, dinner was decided to be at Kissa Koyotei.

Since I was already tired from the one-and-half hour journey from my company back home and my phone was running low batt then, we took minimal number of pictures.

Doesn't this face reminds you of some cartoon character? :P

There yah go. The waitress in maid costume. I don't really care much about what they are wearing but I do know that the service is good.

Why do I see Spongebob everywhere??

 The sis's order. Fried Yaki Udon. Tasted Chinese according to the 'five-years Britain' tastebuds

Your's truly. Yah... I know I look odd with the fringe. So much for trying to be the little sis who wanna follow the elder sis's hairstyle.

Miso Ramen. A tad too salty for my liking.

Contact No: 04-2266272
Address: 148, Ground Floor, Jalan Hutton, 10050 Georgetown Penang.
Business Hours: Tuesday to Sunday (11:30a.m. - 2:15p.m. and 6:00p.m. - 10:15p.m.)



That's all for now. Please do stay tune for more as this blog is still kicking alive! Literally though. Hehe.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oikkk apa cartoon character, but i think i look like donald duck xDD

hehe, regret onot, for asking mi cut ur fringe immediately my haircut xDDDD

and apa britain tastebuds la, itu itik taste buds xDD

LuPorTi said...

I went there once too. Their services impressed me.