CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

End of Industrial Training

Without me realising, my two and a half months' industrial training has finally come to an end. Looking back at those 55 days, which I countdown-ed since Day 1, they had indeed written a significant chapter in my life.

I can still vividly remember the night before my first day of training. I was so nervous I tossed and turned for the whole night. The next morning, with so much excitement accompanied by anxiety, I was happy to find that I knew most of the other trainees and that I will not be alone. 

Thank God I had been placed in a office full of spirited colleagues whom each day brought much laughter to me through our simple conversation. Thanks for a caring and dedicated supervisor who provided me much guidance and plenty of exposures in the different departments as well as great opportunities to get in touch with the different people in the company.

Finally, I really appreciate all these people who have painted this period with so many different colours of guidance, laughter, care and kindness. I will always keep these memories deep down in my heart.   

Successfully gone through yet another stage of life. I pretty much (I wanted to!) believed that indeed my mind has grown much more mature and hopefully I am now ready to step into the final year of my university life. 

Since I should not leak any pictures without the company's permission, below are some sneak peaks which somehow, are company related. 

 My employee's batch

 Me at my workplace inside the cosy office

2 comments:

Rahul Sharma said...

Hello,
This Blog is very nice. I like this information.Thanks for sharing this information.

Six months industrial training in Chandigarh

LuPorTi said...

Wow. Congratx!!!