CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 19, 2012

Temperamental

Have you ever felt like you knew there are tonnes of work waiting to be done but,
1. the more it made you feel like sleeping and never ever have to get up
2. hardly get any peaceful sleep since you always sit up awake in the middle of the night haunted by what you have YET to do
3. spending a long time on your work desk with approximately 0% productivity
4. while you are working on A, B won't stop popping up in your mind and when you moved on to B, C and D keep mopping around 
Yah.. All the above are happening to me nowadays. 

I AM OFFICIALLY DYSFUNCTIONAL


Waddling in this bumpy road, fall,stumble and astray on the way. I don't know is this because I've set a target way to high for me to achieve or I have practically just lost myself. All I feel is unmotivated, senseless and I just can't be bothered but at the same time I know all these are just excuses I made up to cover up my own incapability.

"The Lord will fight for you; You need only to be still." - Exodus 14:14
I feel comforted to be reminded that God will always watch my back. I am meek but my God is strong! However, this intuitive feeling is somehow crushed by how I have constantly let Him down by taking things for granted, not living up to His way, and all that I have done which I myself cannot forgive. What I need is a lot more faith, will and determination which I do not know how much more excuses I will come up for myself till the day I attain it.

Meanwhile...

2 comments:

melwy said...

nice verse from the exodus!

and hahahaha the last pic look like u lei!!!!! just tht one shudnt be coffee, mayb 3 in 1 milo tiok char mm tor, but errrrrrrr it wil make u pangsai rather than staying awake XDD

Anonymous said...

..........