CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Month One

It has been one month since one of the best thing happened in my life.
Seems like a short period but each moment is cherished.
Promising future awaits.
Though time spent recently is few due to different encounters, no doubt pine is building but the joy and happiness brought beats along the heart count.

I'm glad that I found you
The person I've been looking for
I want to go through the following ups and downs with you
Hand in hand
All the way


Happy One Month's Anniversary



Counting down 3 days till the day you held me tightly around your arms~~

1 comments:

♥ y0keh@w 毓皓 ♥ said...

aww~ u guys have anniversary for everything? hehe..so sweet~♥

hallo 维汉, u must treat my emily good good ya~ if not i beat u...XD