CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mum's Birthday

Today is my mum's birthday and though we didn't make up a special event for her, we did brought her to a nice dinner of my choice. Hehe.

We revisit Kocha Taiwanese Delight. They did some renovation to the place, adding in more tables and also shifted their location as well as changing some furnitures. Anyway, the place still brings the 'kocha-ness' environment.


The lamp beside each table in the inner section where groups of four or pairs are seated.


The decorations of the place. Some artificial rice sacks and vases.



Me and my parents. Do we blend in? Hehe


Dad's order of Spicy noodles set (麻辣面). I wonder if he realised he ordered the same thing last time we were here.


My mum too. She picked Pork ribs rice set (排骨饭). The ribs are well fried and not a tad oily.


As for me, since this is an unadventurous day, I definitely go back for my grilled beef rice set.

All the set meals will come with side dishes, soup-of-the-day, a drink and a dessert, which for today is a coffee flavoured jelly which tasted kinda gross to me but my parents enjoyed it.


Our drinks are honey lemon, passion fruit tea and peanut milk tea with pearls.


The birthday lady is happy and satisfied.

After dinner we went for movie. The Chronicles of Narnia in 3D. It's their first time so they got kinda excited with the 3D glasses and the effects. Haha

2 comments:

Renewable and Sustainable Information Center said...

wow... yummy yummy wor...

eMiLy said...

hehe. yeap. the food there is really worth going back for. ^^