CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 10, 2011

God Answers Prayers

It is finally the unwanted study week, signifying the end of the semester as well as my second year in university. What awaits next is the final examination.
Every time during this period I would transform into a grumpy old lady. Sulking over never-ending dissatisfactions and complaints.
I knew that time is of the essence but I just can't seems to be fully focused or at least cut down the wasted hours to the least.
I don't know what is wrong with me but I just seems to have a lot in mind.

Hereby I am sharing this song, 'Did You Ever Talk To God' with everyone. This song brings great comfort and solace.
I tried to download it from Youtube and share it here but I can't find a proper one. However there are a number of covers for this song for those who haven't heard of it.

Did you ever talk to God above
Tell Him that you need a friend to love
Pray in Jesus's name believing that
God answers prayers
Have you told Him all your cares and woes
Every tiny little fear He knows
You can know He'll always hear
And He will answer prayers

Find the answers in His word it's true
You'll be strong because He walks with you
By His faithfulness He'll change you too
God answers prayers

You can whisper in a crowd to Him
You can cry when you're alone to Him
You don't have to pray out loud to Him
He knows your thoughts

On a lofty mountain peak He's there
In a meadow by the stream He's there
Anywhere on earth you go
He's been there from the start

Good luck in the final exam peeps! And lets survive the bounce and twiddle through study week.

0 comments: