CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Study Week

Today is Wednesday. The third of my study week. Strictly saying this should already be the fifth day taking into account the weekend.

I don't know how I should describe my progress, however I am not doing it good enough. And a pretty slow and slack phase. Argh~ So frustrating. Have you ever been in the situation where you try to stay focus and squeeze in as much your brain can absorbed, ended up a quarter product from your effort. Pathetic...

Life is plain dull and miserable. The one and only thing that need to be done, literally is to study. And there they are, my notes stacking up high. Duh~ I had been real cranky and jumpy. Shame on me. >.<

In times like this, I am just fortunate and blessed to have this someone. Hehe.. Who would allowed me to complain and rant, who would hold on to me. Helping me in studies as well as fulfilling my craving. *giggle

A sneak-peak of my Chocolate Indulgence, still in the box. Heee ^^

Together with the cake there is a note of encouragement and affection. ♥♥

I'm still stress.... Minus a little. Haha..

3 comments:

怀财不遇的小丑 said...

The new DPB has shorten the exam period, make us all suffer nia >.<

Anyway gambateh for your study and good luck in the final ya

Cheers~~

eMiLy said...

I somemore have 7 papers. Wuwuwu... >.<
You went home arr? haha.. So unlikely of you. Isit nice? Lol

You too! Jia you! ^^
p/s: I also wanna know how to study EUP.. XP

怀财不遇的小丑 said...

Hmm, I never tried 7 papers lol
Wa i go home u also no o.O
Preferable to study at home, no disturbance from roommate, althoug still spending lots of time using the internet without that noob forty guard xD