CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Month Two

Another month had passed by so briefly
January is coming to its end
We have had times of divergence
Lacking of concern
Of bewilderedness

Life had been hectic
Exhausted
Totally depleted

Yet having you by my side make boring labs refreshing
Complicated arrangements simple
Pessimistic thoughts optimistic

No word to show my joy
No syllable to express my appreciation


Happy Two Month's Anniversary


For the past 20 years, you are the best birthday gift ever ~

5 comments:

♥ y0keh@w 毓皓 ♥ said...

wanna claim ur bday present? see me! ^^

LuPorTi said...

Happy anniversary to both of you!

eMiLy said...

lan lan: haha. i dun need any present. i jz wana c u!! when? when? cny u coming?

luporti: haha. thanks! ^^

Anonymous said...

:D:D
-mel-

♥ y0keh@w 毓皓 ♥ said...

no way la..dun thk have time...:(
after my special sem kay? july? ^^