CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 3, 2011

Bonds

Recent encounters lead me to the sentiment that human bonds are so frail which will come apart with one gentle pluck.

Two different individuals may be the best of partner or soul mate who share everything. However the next second a total stranger stood before beyond one's acknowledgment.

No one person can say that they love you since you where born till the moment you are death. Even there is a lie hid between every believe.

The only one that have ever loved me way before I was born till the moment death falls is Abba Father. He is the one who is always with us through every pain and joy even though we may hurt him so bad or neglected Him in our lives but He never gave up on us.

' There is none like You,
no one else can touch my heart like You do.
I could search for all eternity long,
and find there is none like You. '

For the Father has promised us that

' Never will I leave you;
Never will I forsake you '
- Hebrews 13:5

0 comments: