CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Holiday 6 . Peanut Butter Bread

I am BACK! With my long and naggy entries. Or perhaps let the pictures do the talking? Haha.. This is just a random entry on my daily encounters.

Psst, kindly anticipate for the latter part with me. Hehe...

I assumed that a lot of you would suggest that holiday is the best time to rest and nurture a good complexion as there would be ample time to do whatever treatment and one can even wash their faces anytime they feel like it. Or is it just me? Cause apparently everyone is busy working or at least not wasting time. Sigh~

Anyway, despite the time hiding at home from the scorching sun, I am a half breed vampire now, I still face pimples pop-out!! I suspected its even worse than when I was in campus. Why so I wonder...


Showing off my new bought mask, 我的美丽日记. Hehe. I could afford this only after a promo at Guardian. Lucky~


Bulgarian White Rose Mask. This is suppose to result in white radiant skin.

What's the big hit in cinema lately? Yes! Absolutely. Transformer 3 - Dark of The Moon. So being quite a 'kiasu' fella, this is one of darling's favourite movie as well, I would definitely not left behind to catch this.


Bought this the day before, therefore we got to pick the nice seats. ^^

Short advertisement. Share out some nice bread I always grab at Continental Bakery. My all time favourite.


(anti-clockwise) Danish croissant, cinnamon bun and graham cheese bun

Back to Transformer 3. It was indeed a nice movie. Despite the new heroine is slightly less attractive compared to Megan Fox, she has a really nice bod and I like her accent. Movie wise, I personally think this is a must watch. Preferably in cinema with the superb sound system and comfortable seating.

After a nice movie, we had dinner at Kim Gary. This is one of my favourite restaurant. Yummy food but slightly big portion.


Purple theme for Kim Gary at 1st Avenue


As my parents thought it was a cold night, they had hot 'Yin Yang'


My honey lemon tea


Dad's honey pork ribs vegetable rice. The sauce on the rice is very flavourful


My 101 Big Bowl. Curry Fish Fillet. The fish fillet is very crispy and not a tad oily. However I do find the curry too spicy for me. My level of hot tolerance is slightly low. XP


Mum's choice of spaghetti with white corn cream. There are chicken and pork steak, ham, sausages and vegetables on the side. My mum commented that the sauce is a tad tasteless and she thought the sausages are cuttlefish as they were cut in such shape.

Now I am getting excited as we are almost near the topic of the day. Hehe. Before going there, my breakfast today is this Pandan Layer from Rotiboy. Nice especially chilled. Haha. And also some chilled durians. Hehe..


Rotiboy Pandan Layer

Now behold~ The most exciting part I wanna share. It has something and everything to do with me and my baking love. Haha. If you think that I had stopped during this period, you are wrong! Muahaha. I had baked a wholemeal bread and a spongecake in between. Hehe.

Recently I am more into bread baking. Since it is more healthy compared to baking cakes. This is my second attempt on making bread. I attempted a sweet bread this time. Being quite a peanut lover, I knew I just had to try this recipe when I came across it at Honey Bee Sweets. Ok, I know mine doesn't look anything like her's, however, mine turned out nice as well despite its ugly looks.


Peanut Butter Bread. Smells heavenly the moment it is out from the oven.


The glaze does look kinda uneven. But why bother? Haha


Can't hold back and wait for it to cool, so I took a slice. See its texture? Hehe. Not so very fluffy but good enough for me in the meantime.


What's better than a slice of hot self-made bread with a cuppa fragrant white coffee?

I realised that what is better than waking up to a sweet message and positive thoughts on a sunny day. Hehe. Thank God I am well and alive!

' This is the day, this is the day
That the Lord hath made
We will rejoice, we will rejoice
And be glad in it

Cause this is the day that the Lord hath made
We will rejoice and be glad in it
This is the day, this is the day
That the Lord hath made '

Owh if you did, if and only if, wondered where I was on my long hiatus, check out my Kota Kinabalu trip at darling's and Moo's blog. I guess I am too lazy to blog about it. XP

Life is a bliss if you don't try hard enough to be satisfied with things around you. Happy Tuesday!~ ^^

0 comments: