CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Peace Of Mind

What must I do to insure peace of mind?
Is the answer I'm seeking too hard to find?
How can I know what God wants me to be?
How can I tell what's expected of me?
Where can I go for guidance and aid?
To help me correct the errors I've made?

The answer is found in doing three things
And great is the gladness that doing them brings
Do justice, love kindness, walk humbly with God
For with these three things as your rule and your rod
All things worth having are yours to achieve
If you follow God's words, have faith to believe

by Helen Steiner Rice


' He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord requires of you?
To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. '
Micah 6:8

0 comments: