CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Bakings

I am soo HAWT!!~

Haha. Pardon me. This sentence above doesn't best describe me myself but the current situation I am in. (Btw, just curious what's the definition to a hot girl? Hmm....) Hell knows what happen to my beloved Penang, perhaps everywhere around the world. I had been sweating, sweating and more sweating. Be it under the scorching sun, in the room, even right out from shower! It is totally DEVASTATING as I am sweating like a cow now as I am typing this very sentence with the fan blowing right into my face!

However, this somehow reminded me of how it feels to be burning in an oven, transforming from a soft dough to a well risen, golden brown goodies. It would not do them justice if I didn't give them the chance to 'show face' here right? Hehe

The evolution of my road to success in baking. No, I have yet to reach there.

My 3rd bread, a wholemeal bread this time. Though it was badly coloured, at least this was thoroughly baked. No lumpy dough in the middle.

Next up was the Peanut Butter Loaf. This was better than the last as the texture is more bread-like, but a little too sweet.

Coming next was the Butter Loaf, which smelt owh-so-good even before getting out from the oven. It was soft and fluffy, just the way a bread should be.

The Milk Loaf which brought a hint of fragrance from the milk, but not too overpowering. Nice to be eaten with any spread of your choice or just dip it into a cuppa hot coffee or Milo.

A Banana Cake would be nice for tea or breakfast. I just love the crack above.

Another Milk Loaf with a different recipe. As this called for more milk, the bread was more soft and cottony. My new baking tray allowed the bread to rise higher, looking prettier.

Coming up next was this chocolate cake in a mug. This simple cake allows one to curb their cake-rush in a matter of few minutes. Awesome!

A healthier Chocolate Yoghurt Cake. This cake was fluffy and soft, tasted even better after storing in the fridge. Can be served with a scoop of creamy ice-cream on the side.

My latest baking. Behold the Cinnamon Swirl Bread. The smell of the cinnamon was simply divine. The oozing cinnamon syrup was calling for you to take a bite. Okay, I might be a little exaggerating here.

I can conclude that practice really does make the wonder. From an idiotic baker like me I can manage to at least come up with something which actually looks appetizing if not alluring. Ahaha. If I can do it, so can you. Hehe.

As I am writing this, more sweat trickles down my back. Guess it would be nice if I had a bowl of cold Chendol now. ^^ (Hinting. Anyone else would be so nice to bring me? XD)

Penang Road famous Teochew Chendol. I don't have it now. This was from my picture gallery some time ago.

Maybe it's time I go get yet another bath, or just forget about going green and switch on the air-conditioner to a 16 degree? Haha

Have a nice day people and do take good care of yourselves in this very BAD weather. Nice day ahead!~

5 comments:

怀财不遇的小丑 said...

Juz bath nia, jiu start sweating liao =.=""""

Btw the bread looks nice (y)

eMiLy said...

LOL. U wont feel hot mea? It's like SUPEEER hot. It's killing me.
Haha. Kam xia kam xia. Come my house I treat u eat. ^^

怀财不遇的小丑 said...

Lol not tat serious, spent most of my daytime in cold office ma =P

♥ y0keh@w 毓皓 ♥ said...

hey you should definitely bake for me to try. they all look so yummy! especially the chocolate yoghurt cake! omg.
anyway really glad to have you "stalking" me. hehe. feel so warm~^^ (ok i know you feel it too XD)

Ying Ying Dai Tao Har said...

oh my, so many types of bread you have baked!!! kudos on this achievement! well done ooooo.... salute salute