CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Holiday 7

It's Penang's UNESCO Heritage holiday! Though I wasn't working or going to school, it definitely spice up my daily life a little. Hehe. Reason? My parents are not working! Teehee..

1st, I finally got to have this super yummy chee cheong fun from Farlim market which I don't know how to get there. I practically licked the plate clean.

This is the coffee shop.

I would first open the rice rolls before savouring as the larger surface area will be fully covered with the delicious sauce

2nd, I had been wanting to buy these Tambun biscuits from Him Heang. After 2 months of craving, finally I get my hands on them today! This may be due to the shop is usually closed on public holidays so many thought it would be closed today as well, which is why we managed to get a parking place and stopped by to pick our lots.

Tambun Biscuits (RM9.50)

It is clearly stated that they don't have any other outlet branches.

These luring glossy balls...

Him Heang has very nice Beh Teh Saw as well. (RM6.50)

3rd, since this is 'the' season, we went to Lorong Kulit market to buy some fruits. Since my mum can't eat durian, she has gone nuts over manggis. Buying them every chance she got. We spotted some rambutan as well and daddy had been kind enough to buy some for me.


4th, went to Gama supermarket to hunt for a new pair of shoes. Hehe. Was hoping to get a comfy heel to UK. No luck. But instead, I got myself a pair of new jeans. Faded blue!! Just the one I am looking for. Best of all, it costs only RM32. Mind you it is a new stock. Whee~~

5th, my cousin came back from UK. Went over to meet up with him while hearing some of his interesting encounters there. Anticipating for my own experience few months later!! After that, we went for dinner at James Foo. Since its renovation, this place has been totally packed. We went there as early as 5.30pm so we managed to secure a seat.

New ambiance


Their newly printed menu. I've browsed through them. Pretty much the same. They might have added a few new dishes or two. Price wise it's a little more expensive.







Cutlery

As my mum is on a diet now, she shared this with my dad. Grilled fish and chicken combo

My Chicken Gorden Bleu

Today is indeed a day different from other. Happy Thursday as its gonna be TGIF soon! Hehe

3 comments:

arekara said...

hey gurl, guess who? lol. im ivy fr civil. when r u goin uk? tel me more of your story ya... i miss uk lots. esp london. do enjoy ur trip and hols k? God bless.

eMiLy said...

Hey! thanks for dropping by. ^^
I am going on the 7th of Aug until 19th Aug.
Owh isit? You used to stay there? So happen my sis is in London. Hehe
Okie. I bet this will be a trip I can never forget. XD

Ying Ying Dai Tao Har said...

hey! i also do that to my chee cheong fun! so ngam :P i also like chee cheong fun with only soy sauce and mebe some sesame sprinkled on top.

wow! you are going to travel to UK? so cool! hope you have a wonderful trip there

looks like i missed out a lot of posts on your blog. have been MIA for a while in June. paiseh paiseh.. :)

happy weekend gal =)