CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Break of The Day

I had been leading an extreme sedentary lifestyle since like forever. Thanks to my friends (我的七个朋友) here, I find the reason and motivation to stop the bumming and get my lazy bum moving.

The early bird gets the worm, though I doubted I am the worm. Its 6.30 in the morning and the sky is like a painting block, painted with different colours as time passed by. Who would have guessed the sky from USM campus could appeared so dainty.






This clump of cloud is supposed to looked like a bearded old man

First ray of the sunlight

The first ray of the sunlight, a significance of hope. Its time to stop my reverie, retrieve my soul which got lost, keep a close eye to it, never to let it strays off again.

5 comments:

怀财不遇的小丑 said...

U see it before you sleep or after you wake up =.=?

eMiLy said...

LOL.. After I woke up. ^^

Chin Ling said...

haha, i prefer sunset than sunrise..

eMiLy said...

夕阳无限好,只是近黄昏。那种感觉很凄凉……

Chin Ling said...

就是悲,才有感觉。。