CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Self Motivation 1

ENDURANCE is the key.

Big girls don't cry

Survived my darkest hour, My faith kept me alive
I picked myself back up, Hold my head up high
I was not built to break
I didn't know my own strength

Life's like a novel with the end ripped out
The edge of a canyon with only one way down
Take what you're given before it's gone
And start holdin' on, keep holdin' on

Keep on shining, Keep on smiling
Don't lose faith and don't lose heart
When you're crying
Just keep trying to remind yourself
You're a shining star, Yes you are

Cause you're amazing just the way you are

3 comments:

怀财不遇的小丑 said...

Sama sama berjuang untuk peperiksaan akhir~~

eMiLy said...

好吧,同志!让我们一起奋斗、努力。加油!!
直到那最后的一天都要笑着度过。嘻嘻……

怀财不遇的小丑 said...

希望到时候还能够笑得出来 >.<