CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Randomness

Here's a random update of life recently. With final exam around the corner plus assignments and tests ahead, my life is supposed to suck to the max right? But you are way wrong! Instead life had been quite a bliss which doubled my guilt and confirmed my misery later on.

So what's hot lately? I bet no one would miss Sushi King's RM2 Bonanza. Even me who don't frequent Japanese cuisine took up the promo. So off to AutoCity straight after class last Wednesday.

Nothing new. Lots of sushi, pilling sushi plates and people stuffing themselves with more sushi. For me its just unagi and golden ball. Haha. I guess the wind from the Land of the Rising Sun didn't hit me.

Sushi on belt. There's the sign warning customers not to touch the belt. I wondered what would happen if someone actually did.

This is just about quarter of the whole

These are the seven friends of mine(我的七个朋友). Say cheese~

It had been a whole month since I last saw my parents and I guess they missed me. Lol. Phone calls are very few as well. My parents are not good at crapping so we may skip that.

Since the parents are so eager to see their daughter, they came all the way to Nibong Tebal. Haha. Its right timing as I am in desperate need to get myself a new pairs of shoes. Say no to soggy feet!

I brought them for Korean cuisine. Hehe. My preference. Of course this is my treat since they came all the way and I am no longer a little girl who can kept on taking and no giving back.

A little too formal here. Hehe

My chicken bibimbap

Spicy beef ramen

Seafood ramen


So this is what I got for myself. Note that I only got a new pair cause the old ones are no longer functional. And I wondered why are they all white? Guessed I had too many black and red stuff. However no doubt they will got dirty twice faster.

My new slippers

Kappo. Anyone heard of this brand? Lol

And that ends this post. I should resume to my study and get back my wandering heart.

3 comments:

teikz said...

ur eng is good, is either u're humble or the other way round :P

Anonymous said...

isit just me or isit true.. i think pi looked tired and aged suddenly in this pic >.<

-mel-

eMiLy said...

yeah.. he really aged a lot these years.. it makes me sad looking how everything consumes him.