CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Wishing Dandelion

It had been quite some time since I last wrote a proper entry. All the assignments and due dates killed my mood. Not to mention final is around the corner. If I were to countdown, it would be 30 days left in exact.

Had been leading life like a wanderer roaming the desert. My face is now raw from the beating of the sand churning along the wind.

I wish I am a mind reader. Then I will know what to expect and what to hope for. I wish I am a sorceress. Then I can take control over things. At least my own mind.

And it felt awful not to get something you wanted so badly. Maybe what I should do is readjust my focus. I should just be contented with my current state, not being greedy yearning for things which are not meant for me.

2 comments:

怀财不遇的小丑 said...

Mind reader is not that good also....

You will know all surprises your friend prepared for you;

And you will know the ugliness of the truth behind...

Anonymous said...

great power comes with great responsibility, if u r a mind reader, ur life will be too busy rescuing the world, since it wil be influenced by the leaders of the world, the terrorists, the robbers, the rapists, the murderers, etc etc

hugss, can truly understand how u r feeling now, perhaps not 100% but a big part of it, been there done that, and tell u what, deliverance is waiting if u persevere....

jia you! life is not a bed of roses


-mel-