CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 22, 2010

Zero EQ

There are times when I am too tired to pretend that everything is alright. Sorry to everyone around me for being ignorant as to allow myself to sulk over such trivial matter.

It doesn't feel good when all the hard work you put into for so long are all to waste. And it definitely sucks to fail others as well as yourself. Things repeat themselves way to frequent.

There are times when you just happened to be overconfident in yourself. This is such time...

I am just a meek human being in this enormous galaxy. I need a pat on the head, some reassurance that things would get better. Can you lend me a shoulder instead of being so ignorant?

Where has all my emotional intelligent went? Please get a life and stop all the rants and rantings. Compensation is needed for mistakes made. Perhaps this is payback time.

4 comments:

怀财不遇的小丑 said...

Cheer up gal, everything will be fine...

LuPorTi said...

It takes time for human to recover the emotion.

eMiLy said...

Woots!~ Thanks for support. Touched..
谢谢大家关心。只是一时想不开罢了,没什么大不了。小草精神,风吹不倒。哈哈

Anonymous said...

*pat pat ah bei's head, nah shoulder too far, u lean on xiao bai a while and imagine it's me* xDDD
jia you ar!! it's ok if u fall, u r my beibei, u can stand up again and move on!

-mel-