CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Entry After The 100th

Without me realising I had hit my 100th entry. Woots!~ Wonder how did I ever came up with so much to write. Pretty much crap I guess. Hehe.

Anyhow, thanks to all the readers who took the trouble to spend few minutes in their lifetime to read about my life and whatever crap I can come up with to fill my entries. Totally grateful and utmost appreciation.

Hereby sharing something very meaningful which I came across on some graphics.
The most tiring thing to do? To think
The most expensive? Smile
The hardest to regain? Trust
The most painful? Loss
The easiest escape? To pretend
The most challenging? To move on
The bravest thing to do? To love
The most effective solution? To pray

Holiday is coming to an end real soon and I have to set a new resolution once again. Something I must really live out else its doom for me. DIET on both food and entertainment! Say NO to slothfulness! Say NO to gluttony!

2 comments:

♥ y0keh@w 毓皓 ♥ said...

hey dear
here to wish u a happy 100th-blog-posting...hehe...u've certainly grown along the way, n i've witnessed pretty much of it...^^
cant get myself to penang dis break..aiks....actually gt something wanna gv u..hehe...will have to wait till we meet...>.<

eMiLy said...

aww... thanks! ^^ so happy that you are following me. hehe.
did i? lol... hopefully growing towards the better.
owh i c.. its ok. or perhaps i sud b the one to go find u when u gt bk ipoh. hehe.
miss ya much!!!