CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Mid Sem Break 3

This is the third day of my holiday and I had done nothing more than just eat and sleep. Initially plan to go for a trip either to Padang Besar or Cameron Highlands. But due to my swineness, I failed to wake up in the morning so ended up stranded at home. Boo...

I had been wanting to watch Step Up 3, even more after my friends claimed that its super nice. So I brought my parents along for this movie. Definitely thumbs up!! It makes you wanna get up and move along with the music. Lol. Its such a waste I didn't go for the 3D version. Even both my parents love this. If only I can dance like them.


Dinner was at Xuan Xin Ramen House. We ran out of idea on where we should dine. Besides we were there early so we managed to skip the queue and get a nice table.


Posing with the napkin


Haha. My daddy posing with the napkin as well.


Our order


Kiwi and grape cocktail


The eel ala carte dish. Forget what its called


Fried seafood ramen


Soup ramen. The soup is very flavourful

Had a very nice dinner and movie. This is really holiday for me. Slacking and relaxing. Have to start my study soon enough.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

eel is unagi in japan xD

-mel-