CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Mid Sem Break 2

Sunday means the start of a new week. The start of my two weeks holiday. The start of a slacking life as well? No way!!

Went for church as usual. Trying to find the sense of belonging as well as fellowship between church members. Guess I have to try harder and really try.

After back from church it's anime time again. Haha. Can't believe I'm so hooked to them. All I can say is I'm still a teenage girl in heart fantasizing for such unrealistic love story. But I guess most girls think alike, no? Lol.


Kaichou Wa Maid Sama


Kimi Ni Todoke

We went for James Foo again. The third time in two months whenever I back home. My mum is definitely listing this as one of her favourite restaurant. I think I had posted most of the choices I would pick so nothing much to share here.


My cheese and ham stuffed chicken

Since mooncake festival is around the corner, most of the shopping complexes would set up a corner where all the different brands of mooncakes are gathered and sold, giving the customers a wide variety of choices to choose from. I don't know when it started but being the brand loyalty me I had always stick to 'Da Tong' ever since.


Inside the decent packaging


There is a decent box


Holding my favourite mooncake. Aha! Jade custard


We ended up buying five as the buy-four-get-one-free trick worked on my mum. @.@

Nevertheless it's fun being at home and doing shopping as well as having meals with my family. Perhaps I have really grown to this me I am now, treasuring every moment I spend at home.

0 comments: