CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 6, 2010

Mid Sem Break 1

This post was dated back to Saturday. My second day back home and I was already dumped by my parents alone. Got up from bed at around 11.30am and my stomach was growling. Wondered why I am always hungry at home instead which is suppose to be the other way round.

Anyway, having to find lunch on my own and being the lazy-to-the-core me, I went for the easiest route, fast food. Hehe. They aren't named that for no reason. So I went to the nearest McD and got my meal in less than half an hour counting in my journey back and forth. See what I mean by fast food? They're really fast. Hehe

I have wanted to try the latest McD product which has been highly rated by everyone. It's time limited too. Therefore I managed to finally got my hands on it before its too late. My GCB!


It's love at first bite~

The succulent chicken thigh well marinated mixed well with the mayo and vege. Totally enticing!

My parents were back by evening. Apparently they went to visit my grandparents so its actually my fault for not being able to wake. My wrong...

Dinner was at Gurney Drive as my parents were still full for whole meal but they wanna snack on something. It is also a nice place to hang out and chill a little after dinner.


This place is as crowded as it always does though the food were just so so


The well-known pasembur stall

A plateful of prawns and nuts fritters, potatoes and vegetables with special sauce poured over make one yummy pasembur ^^

Fruit rojak

After dinner went for a stroll along Gurney Drive. I seriously need to at least get my ass moving more before I turn myself into a fat lady. Got some calories burned. Having the sea breeze blowing over my face felt refreshing and reminded me of the time when my sis and I would picked up pine cones and buried them by the seaside.

Luckily I can still see my legs when I look down. Haha.


Don't you just like looking into the clear blue sky?


Interesting looking tree


A fishing boat in the middle of the vast sea

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what does GCB stand for? is there a CBO in malaysia? i ate that a few times during my trip, ahah

-mel-

LuPorTi said...

You ear a lot. Hohoho. Treat me some.

eMiLy said...

Mel: Haha. Grilled chicken burger. Its really well marinated. Nice one. What's a CBO?

Luporti: LOL. Did I? Gosh I'm in a diet lea.

LuPorTi said...

Yalo. Your posts, eat, eat, and eat. Haha.