CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Boring Sunday part 2

Since I am able to blog, why not post one more entry? Hehe. Continuation from the last entry, it was a really hot day and the weather remained till night.

These few days had been really noisy as the party in charged of our Desasiswa Lembaran finally decided to change the closet for those staying on the higher floors as well. So the noise of the workers pushing the closets from upstairs down and from downstairs up, as well as their chit chatting is ringing non-stop for the entire day.

Dinner is at 6pm and the moment I got out from the room I was in a shock. The scene that appeared before me was totally unbelievable. What the heck? I felt like I'm in the midst of a garbage house. =.=" The workers simply threw the plastics and cardboards wrapping the closets downstairs like nobody's business. Fortunately I did not hang my clothes anywhere near.


This is proof!

There will be a night market at Nibong Tebal every Sunday and this is also our destination for dinner. There are stalls selling arrays of food, clothes and more. I should post a more detail entry about the night market some other time.

After having our 'main course', we walked around for more food at the stalls along the road. We come across this ice-cream vendor selling ice-cream blocks right in the middle of the road so you won't miss him. You can see a lot of people walking around with one stick in hand. RM1 for each block is really worth it.


Thanks to moo for the treat! Mama's and mine (sweetcorn) and moo's (red bean)

We were greedy and didn't stop at the ice-cream. Next we went for the 'ban chien kueh' which we had been craving since last Sunday but due to many obstacles failed to buy them. Finally I got my taste of it. Too bad the kueh lost its crisp by the time I ate them as it got cold. Nevertheless it's yummy!


Ban Chien Kueh

Enough food talk, let's move on to the next category, accessories. Hehe.. I used to like to stroll the night market as a lot of different accessories can be found. Especially the bling bling ones! Aren't they shiny? Haha. It had been long since I got something from the night market when something caught my eyes tonight. A leg bracelet! I had been searching for one but in vain. Finally I found ya.


Got this for RM5. A discount from RM6.90 according to the price tag. Nice?


This is some kinda plaster which can hold the fringe back without retorting the shape of the hair. Two piece for RM1.50

I am now so full from dinner+early supper. Had been an eating machine lately. Time to diet before I inflate and burst. Boom!


OMG! That's so me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, before i comment, i think one of the caption of ur pic is mis-spelt, prove (verb) should be proof ;)

and oh, i would suggest u do ur comment page as a pop out? cos ho every time wana comment, need to click on ur article heading and click on post comment, a bit 'mafan'.. correct me if im wrong or duno the shortcut

u seem to hv a great time in uni, dun forget to study arr, and ur notes seem like jargon to me, what fluid flow, bla bla... haha, good good, we complement each other then..

and u know what? great minds think alike! I've been looking for anklet as well, but hvnt found one that i like yet, heheh, congrats for being able to find urs! hehe..

and eh, u like hard rock cafe a?

-mel-

eMiLy said...

Ahh. Thanks for ointing that out. I really should brush up on my English. Poor vocab and grammer. T.T
Okie. Advise taken. Hehe. The comment page is now a pop-up.
Yeah, its kinda fun with my big bunch of friends. ^^ Uni life is suppose to be the best time in life right? Lol. Yeah you are right. Kinda pressure with homework too. This noob brain just wont work!! Argh~
Really? Need some help? Haha. How do you like mine? Hehe.
Yeah, kinda. I like the beach. Never really went to the cafe. Cause its expensive.. @.@ There's currently a hole in my purse d.