CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 16, 2010

Weekend at Home 2

Today is just like any ordinary Sunday. Went to church as early as 7.30am. Met my aunts and cousins thus did some chit-chatting. Bearly able to keep my eyes open.

We went to Gurney Plaza again as my dad has to deal with his faulty 8GB memory card. Upon entering the plaza, I saw before me the newly opened themed restaurant, Clinic Cafe. The waiter, dressed in a nurse uniform claimed that L they are serving food from 13 different states in Malaysia, ranging from Malay food to Western food. The decoration inside is certainly interesting and I would definitely give it a try someday.

Lunch was at Wong Kok, its Hong Kong cuisine again. I guess my parents prefer Chinese food as it feeds their tummy better. Haha. Not forgetting they are showing Lee Hom's concert that day.




Yin Yang again, but kinda too milky for my liking. Kim Gary's version certainly gets my vote


Japanese curry fried rice. I can't detect the slightest hint of curry in it


Macau pork burger


BBQ pork chop rice. Does this looks like BBQ sauce to you? And the pork is very tough with fibres. @.@

Went to Lam Loong to deal with the faulty 8GB memory card. In the end it turns out that there is definitely nothing wrong with the memory card. The problem is that our memory card reader failed to support it. So my daddy bought a brand new one that guarantee to read up to 20GB. Haha. Surveyed on the digital SLR while waiting for my daddy. Over budget, forget about it.


It reads multi-card reader. Can read even my cellphone memory stick

Initially I plan to go back before the massive congestion at the Penang Bridge starting from 5pm but I failed to make it on time after taking a turn to Jalan Kajang in search for a musical instrument shop, Art Tune. I found it but too bad it is closed on every Sunday. Better luck next time. I have always wanted to get myself a guitar.

On the way back, my daddy bought two coconut jelly. Totally nice especially in such hot weather where I am practically melting. If only I really do... Lol


Coconut jelly. Refreshing and cooling



Went for dinner at Kutta Bali, a hawker center just beside the swimming pool at Farlim. I used to learn how to swim there but it had been long since I last swam. Wondered if I can still swim.


Claypot chicken rice


Mango sago dessert. I simply love mango


Fish and spaghetti. I guess the sauce has some kinda Philippines flavour since the stall is called The Little Phillipines

Reached USM campus at around 8pm. After some cleaning up and unpacking, I worked on my MATLAB which is giving me headache. Why am I such an IT illiterate? Bummer... Will be looking forward to a better and more efficient week. There is no more time to lose!!

0 comments: