CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

When Night Falls

It's 3.30 in the morning. Another sleepless night. I am now listening to Westlife. There is this playlist of all the songs I find soothing which would be my choice whenever I am feeling down or during sleepless night like now. They don't really give me any comfort but I just feel them comfortable.

At nights like such, I would get nostalgic and all the memories come pouring in. It had been some time since I can blog so I had been keeping to myself a lot. The weigh within is so strong its suffocating me. I miss my daddy. I miss my sis. I miss my aunt..

Another week had passed and I find time is ticking away so quickly yet I can do nothing to bring myself to my senses to really use my time efficiently as planned. I felt that I haven't tried hard enough, yet it seems to be that I had reached my limitation. A sudden surge of helplessness rushed in drowning me. Its a feeling I tried so hard to obviate yet in vain.

If there is a wishing star now, I could use a wish right now. I wished that I can get all my wishes fulfilled. This, will remain a wish always.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww, u miss me, hugss. ur aunt means aunty ho? next time write ex-babysitter, so ppl know exactly who u missing, hahahh.. and poor mi, u dun miss her? xD

gv aunty a call just now, she said she turning 70 next yr @.@ so fast meh??? and i couldnt find where i kept her lunar birthday date >.< help me find out if possible... and i missed ah gong 80 birthday, cos they said old ppl dun like ppl to wish, cos they scared the oo pek wil find them? u told me one ho? hmm, wonder if that;'s the excuse of them not doing anything for ah gong...

-mel-

eMiLy said...

yea~~ miss u like crazy.. @.@
isit? okok, I'll go find out. Hehe.. maybe this weekend i will go home. going to be moon festival d. dun miss ur mooncake? hahaxx