CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Boring Sunday part 1

I woke up this morning with a heavy head and queasy stomach. The aftermath of a merely 4 hours sleep. Felt so sorry towards Sue and Joy as they purposely come all the way to my room to wake me.

Felt better after getting more sleep so I decided to start doing something serious. I planned to do my biotechnology tutorial, but after reading few pages I got all blurry and sleepy so I decided to study fluid flow instead. In the end I resolved to arrange my notes and print out the new notes that are missing. Tidy notes will definitely boost my spirit to study them, hopefully. Haha


Aren't they tidy? Hehehe

It is terribly hot during the noon when suddenly my skype blings. It's Moo asking me over to her room. What for? CHICKEN!! Haha. Tribute to Ch3 for bringing back salted chicken all the way from Ipoh for us. We had some fun and hard to eating the chicken.



We are like savages tearing the chicken for its tender meat. Lol


It's now 4.45 in the evening. It is still hot and my sweat are rolling down like beads. Totally unbearable. I need something cold please...

3 comments:

leon said...

dont u suppose to go church on Sunday?

Anonymous said...

chicken..!!i mau makan~lol..
=uRon=

eMiLy said...

leon: was having headache and stomachache so I didn't went this morning. @.@

uron: haha. yea luu. was saying that u like chicken but by the time u got bk tomorrow the chicken caught a cold d. lol