CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 7, 2010

My Emporio Armani

It had been ages since I was able to blog. So finally I got my chance to pay tribute to my new 'second pair of eyes'. I had been going around with my noobie four-eyed look since my red eye struck. What choices do I have?
Being not able to put on my lenses for long hours resolves to four-eyed during lectures even. My old glasses just don't serve their purpose anymore. I can hardly read what was written on the board. So another situation which leave me no other options but to get myself a new pair of glasses.
Went to the optometrist, good news, my power just increased by 50 on the left eye. Wondered why my old glasses don't work. After much choosing, though I look noob in any glasses I tried on, finally I decided on my favourite colour. Hehe

Some classy case I got.

Look kinda like a casket. Lol

It's red + black ^^

Side view

Owh, not to forget, the price of my new Emporio Armani is just RM146. Now I am ready to look at the world through my new glasses. Haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u went to seah?
and how come only ur glasses pic? u lei?

and hmm, ur contact lens and red eye, isit because u din wash ur hand, and u din use disinfectant to wash aand soak ur lens?

by the way i went for my optician appointment yesterday, both sides oso increased, gaspedddd.. and she siad i need new glasses @.@ and i hv my new one month lens for trial, much comfy than the previous one and so much clearer... but glasses, duno if i should make one.. omg, time to take care of eyes before i turn blind

-mel-

eMiLy said...

haha. u can hv a look at nerdy me at my fb album. erm i m not sure abt dat. i went to lam wah. the doc said was cause red eye. nth 2 do v my lenses and the duration i wear them. anyhow have to take care luu.
owh i c. u wearing lenses more nowadays? u look good in them. hehe. erm.. if ur glasses really cannot c d then make a new 1 luu. mine din increase much. 50 nia in so many years. phew~ hehe