CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 13, 2011

Holiday 4

Say hello to the eating machine. That's right. Me!!

I had been having this super gross appetite since back from Bangkok. I would chomp down all the junkies while my poor tummy desperately screaming on top of its lung for help. There I was polishing off the durians my dad bought while I was still bloated. That's the disadvantage of being the only one who could eat durian in the whole house. They were meant for you and you alone! *grin..

But halt!! I am not coming up with anymore excuses. Action speaks louder than words. I would need to stop this unhealthy eating habit soon before I ballooned up. Saving the best image to see my sis. Wahaha. And I bet darling won't like my meaty version. Definitely not myself. I have yet to show him my new closet collection. Hee~ Can't wait. Countdown countdown! I have so many countdowns to do. Please let the time goes faster. I am an impatient girl/lady, choose whatever you want. But not so fast as I don't wanna go back to that bloody hell.

Again, a minor decision making had troubled my whole day. Just hated why I can't make any choice any faster. Why would I have to think through and through without even coming up with a better solution? See? I don't have an answer to even this question. Pfff..

Just hope I made the right choice. Speaking of countdowns, I'll have to wait one more month and another 3 more months. Sobs.. Told ya I am impatient. >.<

Spongebob still looks cute even though puffed up. I am sure I don't do the same.

Yah.. This is more like me. Feeling spuddy already. Diet diet and needa get my ass moving.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol saving best image to see me lo, lol!!! no need la just be bei bei see me enuf :P we are the geli own masters muahaha