CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 11, 2011

I Confess


FT Island - I Confess

I now confess my heart to you
Only heaven knows my heart
I'll tell you what I have kept so preciously in my heart

It's hard to say it, tears are coming out
All the memories passed me by
There would be no today if it wasn't for you

I unabashedly wish to see
That your heart stays forever the same
I'll try harder for you everyday

The day we first met
I was bewildered and young
The times you waited just because I asked you to trust me

At times I broke your heart with my mistakes
But you never once blamed me
"It's okay, it's okay"
You smiled and it made me strong

Whenever I upset you by saying I am busy as an excuse
You could have resented me
"Don't worry, don't worry"
You said that believing in me

The memories you and I made together
The times we cried and laugh
I'll remember them until the moment I die

Have I ever told you that I love you?
There is no other way of saying them
"I love you, I love you"
I let them out because there are no other words

I'll say them again, I love you
My heartfelt confession today
Please never forget it, I love you

0 comments: