CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Holiday 5

It's Sunday!! I woke up feeling energize and a surge of liveliness pumped into me. Yes!! I am gonna keep that bubbly-ness. Mark my words!! ^^ However, I hate it when I always fail to wake early, late for church and worse, hazy through the sermon. >.<

Back to my failure yesterday. My dad is the only one who doesn't give up hope on it. Awww... So sweet.. He kept eating 1 slice after another. He actually finished half of it ALONE. Salute. Don't get me wrong, it tastes and smells really good. Just that all the work having to cut them into small pieces and bake all over again just kills my mood. This taught me a great lesson, 'If something seems too good to be true, it most probably is'.

This is dinner for last night. We went to Soon Lai Seafood which is not far from my house. Google and you can find quite a number of reviews from different floggers. I find them all nice. One of my favourite choice as well.

Belachan Kangkung (马来风光) RM5

Pohpiah which is only available on weekends RM8

Sweet and sour pork (咕噜肉) RM8

We were lucky as we arrive earlier before the crowd poured in. To avoid waiting too long for your food, try to arrive before 6.30pm or call for reservations.

Address:
Soon Lai Seafood Restaurant 顺来本地海鲜
15, Lintang Batu, 11600 Greenlane, Penang

Tel: +604-6589799 / +6016-4413666

Business Hour: 6pm to 12am daily

This is what we got this morning at the market. Can't find it in any hypermarket. With this, one can spice up a dish up to par with the restaurants. Hehe



So I have decided to bid baking a short farewell. No more baking until I got over my phobia. In the meantime, please excuse me as I have some cooking to do. XD

*edited

Again I am feeling a little smug. At least I didn't mess up this supposed-to-be Father's Day meal. Nothing goes wrong with a good sauce. Hahaha

Stir-fried bean sprouts, sweet and spicy fish and fish crackers

Wishing everyone HAPPY FATHER'S DAY and a good week ahead! ^^

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what were u making? the one u siad impossible to make one? liao pi so nice help u eat one?

and awwww so sweet, fathers day meal!! :D