CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 30, 2010

Serious Insomnia

It's already 5 in the morning and I'll be having class in 3 hours but I am still wide awake. I guess I am in an excited state after supper (my favourite Riyas 'Cham peng' and roti bom). It's been long since my last supper as it's fattening and is bad for my tummy. Anyway, once a while should be excusable. Lol

Yesterday was the welcoming night of Litlegras. The respond was not bad. DK11 was fully packed with first years, well almost packed. Have had a great time drowning myself in music. Hopefully I can learn to play guitar this semester. After that a ritual yumcha session, which indirectly must have something to do with me not sleeping now.

Am I tired? Yes I am. But why am I not sleeping? I can't tell of any reason. Hormone imbalance? Higher possibility my brain nerves go haywire.

The clock is ticking, okie perhaps digital clock doesn't tick, but time sure is passing. Can I go MIA later??

1 comments: