CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 16, 2011

蒸鸡蛋糕 (Failed Attempt)

My house is like a treasure chest. The other day I was troubled for not having an electric mixer, and tadaa~~ Turns out we do have one. Kept deep inside the storeroom. My dad won it during a lucky draw I have no idea how many years ago.

So I tried the easiest recipe I've got in my hand. But to my dismay, it turned out as hard as a rock. I failed even the simplest one. Must have done something wrong while whisking the eggs and sugar.

Here's the recipe from 苏联妈妈 as requested by Ying Ying. Haha. You can see that her's is really fluffy and nice. Do try it.

I don't know what it looks like.

The texture is somehow similar to 'kuih', but its harder.

Is having insomnia these days. I would toss and turn in the bed, while all the thoughts just keep pouring in, playing like a movie through my head. Some are good, some not so pleasant. Just can't get them to stop.

Should really get a job or just find anything beneficial to do before I started to act all weird and grumpy. I need to get a life out of somewhere else. Learn to live my life and give more freedom and rely less to others.

This 4 months holiday must not go to waste. Stop thinking of what wrong that was already done. Instead forget them and look forward to not repeating the same mistakes and change a perspective which makes my life easier and lighten the burden of others. Thats for the best.

I always love sweet food when I am under pressure or feeling depressed. But self-control is vital before it got out of control.

White Chocolate Macadamia from Secret Recipe I had recently.

4 comments:

Ying Ying Dai Tao Har said...

wow.. interesting.. you should do a failure analysis and try again :)
care to share the recipe with me? :)

4 months holiday?!wow.. envy envy..
enjoy ur holiday and make good use of these 4 months ya :)

eMiLy said...

Haha. I've linked the recipe. Do try it. Simple and nice. Gimme some tips then. Hehe

Okie will do. Currently job hunting. Haha. And also hoping to improve on my culinary skill as well as doing some sports.

LuPorTi said...

Good try!

Ying Ying Dai Tao Har said...

thanks thanks for the recipe.. will try do it on my own ^^