CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Green Bean Soup

Since I have yet to find a job and nothing much to contribute to the family, I tried to cook at least simple meal everyday. Before I can move on to the more complicated ones. Haha. Cut down the unnecessary MSG as well as saving money. But then of course it would be kinda lacking taste wise.

Today I cooked green bean soup. A very simple dish right. Haha. I had barley added to my version as it is smoother and avoid choking. But somehow due to several mistakes, the soup kinda turned porridge-like. Very thick.

Piping hot

But as usual I prefer anything cold. Haha. So I refrigerated it. When I ate it, its somehow pudding like. Reminds me of baby food. Kakazz. Still tasty nevertheless.

Bon appetite. So filling

1 comments:

怀财不遇的小丑 said...

Wa, free dao~~~~
totally diff life compare to mine now @@
wake up at 6.30am, reach home 7pm. 3 hours for my own thing then jiu kena go sleep d >.<