CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Singing In The Rain

I noticed my blog so much 'lively' during the holidays. As I guess I have nothing better to do and would much prefer to 'speak' through my writing. Shy away from people. *Chuckles

Perhaps I should look out for some freelance writing, provided I had a better language command. Duh.

My stomach is playing tricks all day long. It must have been either the food I cooked, but why am I the only one, or the food i ate. Wriggly legs now.

Enjoy watching Glee with all the singing and dancing. Skip the bitchy part though. Mr. Schuester said the movie 'Singing In The Rain' always made him better when he is sick. Perhaps I should give it a shot. Since its raining now anyway.

Is blabbering all the way. It's nice to know that somebody actually enjoy reading my entries. Touched. Thanks for the support. Thats what keep me going. Haha.

No matter what you are up to and whatever weather you are in, be it a hectic sunny day or a crawling one with huge rain drops beating down your rooftop. Good day peeps!

A happy heart will make the wonders.

5 comments:

Ying Ying Dai Tao Har said...

totally agree with you, Emily. A happy heart will be able to endure the rains and tears and sweat in life. =) God bless you :)

♥ y0keh@w 毓皓 ♥ said...

oops. accidentally stumbled in. again. XD
perhaps me too, have nothing better to do than blog-walking~teehee~^^

Anonymous said...

ur tummy apahal?

-mel-

Anonymous said...

haha, u and xiao han both oso writers ho? one mandarine one english, lol, match match xD

Happy walker said...

i like your this picture... >.<