CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Holiday 1

Today is the 5th day of my holiday. Life is full of contradictions, now that I can slack and shake my legs whole, it felt so boring and I am kinda in a lost.

I practically have nothing to do except some minor house chores, sweeping the floor, doing the laundry. Am in budget mode so shopping is a no no.

Thought of baking but lack of the equipments and ingredient. Bummer.

I kept telling myself its time to get my ass moving and shed the calories but the momentum is kinda too low to get me on the go. Sloppy..

I am now a STAIN in the couch. I need a job so desperately!!

So what do I do most nowadays? The answer is clear. EAT!~ Such glutton. Tsk tsk tsk...

If you ask me which potato chips is the best? Lay's Nori Seaweed flavour definitely reign supreme.

Not forgetting the ever yummy tofu skin crisp. Yummy!! It's one after another.
Cautious as one will tends to overeat.

And this is my brunch. Erm, stir fried vermicelli and instant noodles with chicken meat, egg, mushrooms and vegetable. Haha. Ok, it doesn't look so good and it tasted only so-so. But who cares. Haha. I'm loving it. Plus I'm kinda a beginner. Bear with me....

Appetizing, no? I finished em all! ^^

Last but not least, Happy One-Year-Old to my blog. Looking back, I've been through quite a hard time. Thank God for the people around me, friends, family and relatives. Most importantly for bringing You into my life, introducing more laughter, teaching me that there are more to love and love me more.

3 comments:

eMiLy said...

Hehe. Okie. Nxt time i cook nice nice de. XD

melwy said...

i think lays same company as walkers here huh..
wah, sedap oooo~~~~

eMiLy said...

OO isit? Haha, Its nice.
Kakakazzz... Mine compare to yours 小巫见大巫. XP