CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lost

Hate this feeling.

It felt so wrong to be so lost when I am so blessed with all that I have.

What felt worse is the hollowness that comes from no where.
I haven't the faintest idea.

Perhaps I am easily affected by the happenings around me.
Or it happens to be my emotional nature.

Have so many things to put into consideration.
Am I doing good enough or at least up to par?
Putting too high a hope in myself.

Would keeping myself occupied drown all these thoughts?
Or would they still call out to me?

It's just this feeling...
The air is stuffy
My chest is heavy

I'm kinda lost

Finding somewhere I belong...

2 comments:

♥ y0keh@w 毓皓 ♥ said...

hey dear...y so emo leh..huggies~ ^^ ♥

eMiLy said...

Haha. Just my emotional self at work.