CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Holiday 2

Yet another day. Still failed to find any job so am slacking and lazing at home all day.

Am hooked to CSI recently. Just love the way each case is solved and the mystery revealed.
Came across a book at Borders telling of the mindset of series killers. Hope I can get my hands on it.

Speaking of which, bought two Collins Classics at the price of RM11.90. I missed reading them during high school. Craved for some good books.


Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights both by the Bronte sisters

Planned to go to the market but I woke at 10.30 in the morning so I had to called of my plan. Had butter cookies for breakfast. Hehe. Scrumptious. Had been such a long time since I had this due to its price as well as the calories. Mind you a 2000+ KJ per 100g.


I personally preferred the raisin ones (top right) and the bottom left the most. Hee

What I love at home is the continuous source of fruits. Haha. I get to have fruits of different colours every. Bye bye to constipation.



Super sweet watermelon and my favourite mango. I could just have them for dinner.

Was raining cats and dogs and I was starving. Found this, Daddy Mee at Giant Hypermarket. Manufactured in Sarawak. Haha. But they just come in chicken flavour here so I'll have to do with that.



Added egg. Simple but hearty meal at a slow and chilly day.

Nice day peeps!

0 comments: