CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy 520

It's Friday, again. I realised that when given all the leisure time, I no longer appreciate Fridays much as there seems to be nothing dissimilar between weekdays or weekends. Perhaps the only difference being the absent of my parents during the day when they go to work. In that case I would definitely prefer weekdays. XP

Another random post about my daily encounters. Yeah, me still blogging in ease here confirmed my unemployed condition. I really should try harder. Just give anything a shot. So I you happen to have a post or vacancy, please do consider me.. *hoping eyes. I am this desperate!

Some Spongebob Kiddie Pack toothbrush I came across. The only cuter thing I had way back then was the Kodomo Lion toothpaste which tasted horrible. Why can't I have this? Me and my Spongebob love. Who can resist something so innocent and erm, yellow?


Home cooked lunch few days ago. Practically just toss in whatever was in the refrigerator. Of course, the baked beans tasted best. Haha


My breakfast this morning. Just love the chewy Indian bread with generously spread Kaya (coconut jam).


Lunch are these super mix and match Domino pizzas my mum shared among her colleagues. She claimed there are 5 different toppings but I just can't tell them apart which is which. Just the sweet one which I suppose is banana and kaya.


Aloha Chicken, Tuna Temptation and Vegie Galore. I assumed.

Since I just had bites of the pizzas, was still full then, I headed out for some kuih. These traditional nyonya baba kuih selling at the Jelutong Market near my house are sold out like hot cakes. Rain was pouring when I went to the market, it wasn't then till the moment I step out of the house. Zzzz. Anyway, I had to wait for about 15 mins till its my turn to choose my favourite.


I don't know what they are called but I guess they are common to locals. All these for RM2.60. Love the Kuih Tapah (white in the middle) best. The gooey glutinous skin wrapping the fragrant peanuts and sugar.

The physical appearance is still very important as I would suggest to all female friends. In fact males nowadays are putting more attention to it too. Haha. Especially after the times in campus where my skin was left unattended. I had my own facial treatment session. A very simple one in fact.


Pardon my scary look. This is the only time when I kinda feel grateful for my long forehead. See the mask fit just perfectly? Not an inch that goes to waste or sticking to my hair.
*self-satisfaction


Better complexion? Nah, just an excuse to cam-whore. In my old T? WTH

What's so special about today? It is 520! May all of you have a very nice weekend spent with your loved ones.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

goshhh, i miss spongebob! so hard to find where to watch it online >.<
he is just plain funny and silly, ROFLMAO

oh btw wats so special abt 520 (altho yeala, everyday is special)

-mel-

p/s: when i went redang, one of the guides call it spang-ge-bok xDDDD

eMiLy said...

Haha. Yeah, same here. Though its showing on TV but i seldom have got the chance to watch it.
He's kind too. Never hold grudge no matter what evil things other did to him.
Hehe. Nothing special. Just that 520 means 'I love you'. Owh yes I do. ^^
Hahaha. He's just the symbol of cuteness.

Ying Ying Dai Tao Har said...

wahhh... you sure know how to enjoy your holiday with good food all day long leh..remember to jaga badan also... :) now i know the advantage of having a long forehead dee.. I'm having one too ^^ happy weekend girl. now i know you're from penang too :) halo penang lang!

melwy said...

eh just popped out the pic of kuih and facial mask!

i want the blue one with kaya!!!!
miss the kuih too!