CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

夜之三

It has been quite some time since I last updated my blog. I went to places and visited people, but there is nothing much in within which I would like to share. I had been moody and I wouldn't like to continue feeling like this nor allow myself to be consumed by fluctuating emotions. However I just can't help it. I can't help feeling the hollowness in within and I wouldn't want to lie in my blog. Which is the only place I can speak out freely about my thoughts and feelings.
I don't know why I post out today's entry. But I guess I did finally felt better after being the emo girl for quite some time. I am transforming into Emily The Strange.


Emily in rock version. However, I don't like cats.

My friends came all the way from KL to visit us these few days. We went for Toy Story 3 on the first day. The movie is funny but brings out its own message at the same time. Thumbs up! Highly recommended. It does serve in giving great pleasure to me.


The second day we started well with Spain won over Honduras with a 2-0. It did indeed lightened my mood. We went to the Tropical Spice Garden. Nothing to shout for unless you are one true nature lover. At night we were given a great tour by our 'tourist guide', which even taught me much about my own hometown, thus heated up the Penangite spirit in me.
However I am constantly full these two days. Bet its bad for my waistline. More exercise after this as I was diagnosed of high cholesterol recently. No kidding.
Football fever had taken its toll on me. Insomnia and not feeling well. But since I was incapable of sleep, why not catch a match of football game? Its South Korea vs Nigeria now. With a score 1-1. But I still have faith on South Korea. Try your best please and make me at least feel better.

editted: South Korea only drawed 2-2 with Nigeria in the end. Bummer.

5 comments:

Chin Ling said...

but i support nigeria lo.. :P

eMiLy said...

Haha. Nigeria played well too. You too football fever. Lol

Chin Ling said...

yalo, football fever ah, every night also waiting for the results.
wait until sick already.. -.-"

but nigeria bye bye liao, haih.
but nevermind, england make into next round. ^^

tonight see germany..

eMiLy said...

You have Astro at home? I don't have, so a lot of matches can only follow the live score.
Me too sick d. Haha. Perhaps cause of the insomnia too.
Yeap, never thought England can make it. Haha. USA too did a great job.
Germany with Ghana. Its gonna be a tight match. Hope they do win.

Chin Ling said...

i at campus lo, follow livescore also.. :P

hmm... if 16 强 no england, abit sien liao. germany ball possession 60% ah, looks like germany is dominating.

why sick pula, didn't take good care one?