CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Two days one night trip at Malacca

Its school holiday finally. So I went on a family trip with my parents to Malacca. The journey took about 6 hours and we lodged at this Palace Hotel. The hotel is situated at a quite strategic location, within walking distance from Jonker Walk, one of the main attraction of Malacca.


We visited Mini Malaysia & Mini Asean on the way to Malacca City. There's different types of houses of the 13 states of Malaysia shown here.


Jonker Walk


Freshly baked biscuits


Cheng Hoon Teng Temple


Jonker Street view


Baba & Nyonya Heritage


Malacca Christ Church

Malacca River and Harbour

The whole trip at Malacca was hot and sweaty as we have to walk to all the places of attraction. But I did enjoyed it and cherished the time spent with my parents. Its fun to see them being naggy about things and I realised being a family and staying together is all about taking care and tolerating each other. Indeed a great trip to take my mind away from all the unpleasant things and to take a short break.

0 comments: