CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 18, 2010

Happiness Wherabouts

Don't know what is wrong with me recently. I would be happy the minute before, totally emotional for the next. A surge of mixed emotions rush through, making me totally clueless of what is going on to me.
These few days had been really hectic going to trips and doing chores at home. I try to make use of my time fully, occupied my time so that I will not have a single minute to think nonsense. But yet, my attempt failed.
I desperately need a listener that I can pour out my soul. I had been deceived by the mask I am wearing that I thought it was my face, just to realise beyond tearing off the mask outside, there's the hideous inner self of mine I tried to hide.
If I were given the chance, I'll like to shout out loud, hoping the wind carries away my worries. I wished my sorrows can be washed away by the waves like the words written on the sand.
I am so hopelessly helpless now. I am like a patient not knowing what disease I carried. God please diagnose my sickness and cure me with the best medicine. Held out your hands to me and don't ever let me go.
I yearn for God in my life.
I want to live life in God's purpose.

I need true happiness from within.

3 comments:

helen said...

my dear, u stil okay???i m willing to lend my ear to listen anytime..take care..jiayou ar!!

♥ y0keh@w 毓皓 ♥ said...

hey dear, i feel so bad cant be with you, especially at these moments...
have faith...

may we meet soon!♥

eMiLy said...

Helen: Hey thanks for the concern ya. I guess I am just having fluctuating mood now. Will get better soon enough.

Lanlan: Okie I will. No worries. Hope to see you soon too.