CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Lost And Found

Today is the day the result for second semester is unleashed. Early morning I woke up with no special feeling, neither anxious nor worried. Its like I am having no expectation for anything.
I signed in to Facebook, few posted regarding their result. Not really interested honestly. No one else would do worse than I did. So i proceed to check mine. Overall my result did improved. But still its not a graceful one. More hard work needed for next semester.
Suddenly a thought swept over. Life is all about give and take, lost and found. One can never own everything, yet nobody will not be left with nothing.
Last semester I had cut down my activities, though lots of time still lost doing unnecessary things, but the fact is I put more effort and I did reap what I sow. I spent less time enjoying, so my result improved.
Few year ago my teacher lost her husband due to cancer. This is no doubt a great lost to her. But through this, she felt God's undying love for her and her family and yearn for God. In the end she converted to being a Christian.
I believe that when a door is closed, God opens another one for us. Sometimes we thought that we know what we want in life, what we need, and we'll grumble when we don't get what we asked for. But its God that knows whats best for us and he will always give us what is best. His grace is sufficient for us.

0 comments: