CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Father's Day Treat

We'll always come up with excuses to allow ourselves to devour good food. So what's the excuse this time? Its June so what else? Father's Day. Haha.
We brought ourselves to Soon Lai Seafood for a treat.


Their weekend special - Spring roll


All time favourite, belachan fried kangkong


Curry fish fillet


Tofu on hot pan

It was indeed a satisfying meal. After that, I allowed myself one more treat, McDonald strawberry cornetto sundae. I am such a glut. No next time.


My sundae topped with cornetto and chocolate chips. Love~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ma lai feng guang, i like!!
haha

did pi hv a great time that day?

eMiLy said...

Hmm... I'm not sure. He always keep things to himself. Sometimes even he's frustrated he won't tell too. But I think at least he was not having a bad time. Haha

Nighty Cat said...

so good... ^^
I love the ice cream the most, haha.

helen said...

hahaha..me oso like to eat fried kangkung..it is always a great dish..