CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Changes

Change is the very nature of life, welcome it. No glass ever became sand again; No bread ever became wheat; No ripened fruit ever became a flower. Welcome change, and choose what kind of glass you create, what kind of bread you bake, what kind of fruit you harvest.

Life is full of changes, recently I noticed so am I. They are so many reasons for the changes in me. Now I felt that I myself is very unpredictable. The question to 'Who Am I" is yet to be answered.
Changes in life may due to a lot of different reasons. However I cherished each of them.
Case 1: I used to like Chipsmore a lot when I was a kid and I hated Oreos. But now I like Oreos but no longer craves for Chipsmore. Now I realised our likings will change with time. Nothing is for certain always. There is no such thing as forever so never believe or make promises one can never keep.
Case 2: When I was Form 4, I was head over heels for TVXQ. I would spent hours downloading their albums and music videos, keep to date all their news and everything I do would relate to them somehow. Now that I had grown up, there is no more time and spirit for idolisation. I know I have more to accomplish rather than wasting all my time on five guys who no doubt can sing and perform greatly but have nothing to do in my life. I would not say that I have matured much, but at least I can think better and have better hold and vision of my life's purpose. Time will mold a person into better individual. So don't look back at things we cannot change, instead look into the future.
Case 3: Last time I would never listen to Jay Chou. However after listening to his music I found that they are indeed nice and meaningful. I learn that we must change our mindset so that we can accept new things and never let our thinking lingers the same old box. We must give ourselves the chance to think out of the box as well as accept and experienced new things in our life.

Nobody stays the same for their whole life. We would go through different stages in life where we meet different people and face different situations. Situations we had never encountered nor even imagined. We will learn about the dark sides people never showed. We learn to think differently and not trusting everything we see. We will also learn to be strong and less naive. We have to keep our true feelings in disguise and never show our weaknesses. This may be hard and tiring to hold on.
But remember, God is everything to us. He is the sole reason for us to keep hanging on and he will be with us through every sorrows and joy. So we must be the clay and allow God to mold us. After the shaping and burning of the fire, we will turn from the shapeless and soft clay into a strong, beautiful vase.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

a very mature post, like it!
well written and good insight...

haha, idolization.. there are so many more idols in life, money, fame, study, even good deeds!