CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pride and Prejudice

Recently I had the pleasure of reading this book, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
This piece of work was filmed into a movie at 2005 where Keira Knightley played Elizabeth Bennet and Matthew Macfadyen played Mr Darcy. I had yet to watch the movie so the characters in the story are not altered by the images of the actors chosen for the movie.
This is indeed a book I personally enjoyed reading and believe a lot of you would find enjoyment in reading it too. Though the classic English used would requires one more effort to understand it.
Nevertheless its worth reading and makes me wondering when will my Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy appears before me and gives me the felicity as of Elizabeth Bennet. Hehe

4 comments:

♥ y0keh@w 毓皓 ♥ said...

i love this book too!!!♥♥♥ =D

eMiLy said...

Yeah, though the thinking of the ladies are really conserved, I find this piece so beautiful. Especially the love of Mr Darcy for Elizabeth. Wondering when my Mr Darcy would appear. Haha

♥ y0keh@w 毓皓 ♥ said...

for sure he's out there...probably just like u, he's wondering when will he meet u...=)

eMiLy said...

Like like. ^^