CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Little Something of Everything

Two more weeks and my long holidays will come to an end. Its again time to go back to my 'beloved' university, located at the 'tranquillity' of Nibong Tebal.
Thinking back of what I had done this holiday really made me guilty as I resolved to the conclusion I had done nothing except slacking and more slacking. Bummer...
This entry is kind of a random one to share a little bit of something of everything this holiday. Haha.

My Google Chrome Spanish background. My favourite team. Hehe

Fox's fruits flavour sweets

Aren't they colourful?

Comfort food.. Yum!

Ready for school. My new stationaries and document folder with some musical touch. Hehe

Facial mask and dental floss. Ensuring a radiant face and nice smile~

Books that accompanied me this holiday

Finally this letter from my school that makes me having to go back USM at 11th July to attend a talk regarding something claimed to be vital for my future undergoing.

That's all for now. I have better get going and use my time wisely for this last two weeks to go.

0 comments: